8 days/7 nights at Kesselgrubs Holiday.World.
- Kesselgrubs Gourmet.Half.Board. Extensive breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes, a wide variety of teas and vegan gourmet corner. | Afternoon coffee, tea & tasty pastries and skier's snack | in the evening Kesselgrubs 5-course indulgent menu. with 3 options - on request with vegan or vegetarian delicacies | Dinner from the children's buffet or from the children's menu for children up to 12 years of age | Baby, gourmet, buffet. with bottle food and porridges for the little guests
- 1 welcome drink on arrival
- 6-day ski pass Ski amadé
- 1 day free ski guiding (will be organized by the tourist office. Please register by Monday 5:00 p.m. at the latest on Tel .: +43 (0) 6452/5511)
- Pick-up from the train station if required
- including collective pass for cane coat of arms and award as a pleasure expert
- including the Salzburger Sportwelt Card - with it you receive numerous services and access to the most beautiful attractions at reduced admission prices!
- Free visit to winter events in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee
- 1x star viewing (every Wednesday)
- Kesselgrub's small, fine wellness world with alpine huts, sauna, whirlpool, aroma steam bath, relaxation room in a winter garden setting, cosmetics and massages
- Kesselinos children's world with childcare from 0.5 years
- Kesselinos children's club with handicraft workshop, climbing tower, toddler area, ...
- Kesselinos winter world with children.Adventure.Land. and Windel.Wedel.Schnupperwelt. on the hotel grounds when there is sufficient snow
- Kesselgrubs Pony.Farmers.Hof
- Kesselgrub's petting world with an animal discovery platform, soft play system and lots of petting animals
Kesselgrub's active world with bike and hiking trails directly from the house, Nordic walking routes, golf courses, winter hiking trails and cross-country skiing trails, 1-euro hiking bus or free ski shuttle directly from the house, skiing in Ski amadé - Austria's greatest skiing pleasure with 760 kilometers of slopes and 270 Lifts (for a fee)
Caution! This offer is only valid for people over sixty (born in 1962 and earlier). Photo ID required.