5 days/4 nights
- Kesselgrub's pampering half-board
Extensive breakfast buffet with cold and warm dishes, a wide variety of teas and vegan gourmet corner.
Afternoon coffee, tea & tasty pastries, ice age for children.
In the evening Kesselgrubs 5-course indulgent menu. with 3 options - with vegan or vegetarian delicacies on request.
Dinner from the children's buffet or from the children's menu for children up to 12 years.
Gourmet buffet. with bottle food and porridges for the little guests.
- 1 x Franzls.Tour - historical guided tour (always on monday)registration by 5:00 p.m. the day before at the tourist office
- 1 x Grün.Zeug- guided herbal walk (always on tuesday) registration by 5:00 p.m. the day before at the tourist office
- 1 x Alm.Michi - guided alpine hike (always on wednesday) registration by 5:00 p.m. the day before at the tourist office
- 1 x 4h thermal bath entry including sauna per person (from June 14, 2021)
- 1 x hiking map & needle, 1 x mountain bike map, 1 x E. bike map
- including free Salzburger Sportwelt Card - with it you receive numerous services and access to the most beautiful attractions at reduced admission prices!
- Kesselgrub's 5,000 m² garden world with a private, solar-heated swimming lake, relaxation niches and places of retreat
- Kesselgrub's small, fine wellness world with alpine huts, sauna, whirlpool in the winter garden ambience, aroma steam bath, relaxation room, cosmetics and massages
- Kesselinos children's world with childcare from 0.5 years
- Kesselinos kid's club with handicraft workshop, climbing tower, toddler area, ...
- Kesselino's Kids.Adventure.Area outdoors with go carts, bobby cars, climbing tower, giant trampoline, ...
- Kesselgrubs Pony.Farm with pony rides as part of childcare in Kesselgrub's horse world
- Kesselgrub's petting world with animal discovery platform, soft play system. and many petting animals
Children's prices include admission to the thermal baths when 2 full-paying people stay in the room.
05/21/2022 - 07/16/2022
08/20/2022 - 09/09/2022
09/10/2022 - 09/30/2022