bookable from: 17.12. bis 23.12.2022
*** Smaragd System - noble time full of pleasure.
We have packed the best of the Ellmauhof for you in our Smaragd System. Your time in Hinterglemm should be as clear as this precious stone shines. Carefree, enjoyable, uncomplicated, relaxed. All services at a glance - "Smaragd System".
Your highlights during the Christmas days:
- Christmas workshop for children with baking cookies, making gifts, drawing, crafting or writing wish lists to the Christ Child.
- Opening a Christmas door every day on the Advent calendar, a lantern hike with the ponies followed by a bonfire with punch and cocoa.
- Winetasting with our sommelier - pre-Christmas tasting of fine wines in our wine cube
- Enchanting family - mountain Christmas celebration arranged with our guest children and traditional brass band. Santa Claus and the Christ Child come with small gifts for all children.
- Mountain Christmas - Gala menu and festive children's buffet of your choice
- Cozy evening music evening with Ratschi
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride in the snow-covered valley end - for a fee
- We will gladly put a decorated Christmas tree in the color of your choice in your room - for a fee
Click here for the Christmas and New Year's Eve programme
- Ski passes are available directly at the reception and can be issued immediately
- Mini-Alpini-Card: free ticket for children born in 2017 and later
- Day tickets and ski passes are valid from 15:00 hrs the day before!
- Every Saturday, kids up to 19 can ride with the Junior XPLORE CARD for mere € 13 in all of the 3 ski resorts.
- Fun on the slopes with the Ellmauhof ski guide - explore the most beautiful spots of the ski circuit with our guide once a week.
You will receive the registration for a skiing, swimming or riding course with the arrival email.
12/16/2021 - 12/24/2021
01/01/2022 - 01/29/2022
03/05/2022 - 04/24/2022
12/17/2022 - 12/22/2022