bookable from: 16.12. bis 25.12.2022 - from 2 nights onwards
*** Smaragd System - noble time full of pleasure.
We have packed the best of the Ellmauhof for you in our Smaragd System. Your time in Hinterglemm should be as clear as this precious stone shines. Carefree, enjoyable, uncomplicated, relaxed. All services at a glance - "Smaragd System".
Your highlights during the Christmas days:
- Christmas workshop for children with baking cookies, making gifts, drawing, crafting or writing wish lists to the Christ Child.
- Opening a Christmas door every day on the Advent calendar, a lantern hike with the ponies followed by a bonfire with punch and cocoa.
- Winetasting with our sommelier - pre-Christmas tasting of fine wines in our wine cube
- Enchanting family - mountain Christmas celebration arranged with our guest children and traditional brass band. Santa Claus and the Christ Child come with small gifts for all children.
- Mountain Christmas - Gala menu and festive children's buffet of your choice
- Cozy evening music evening with Ratschi
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride in the snow-covered valley end - for a fee
- We will gladly put a decorated Christmas tree in the color of your choice in your room - for a fee
- Ski passes are available at the reception and can be issued immediately
- Day tickets and ski passes are valid from 15:00 the day before. (Except for special promotions.)
- Night skiing is included in valid day passes and multi-day passes!
- Reductions for children: Children born 2007 to 2016 pay approximately half the adult prices (see ski ticket prices).
- Teens discounts: Teens, born 2004 to 2006, receive approximately 25% off adult prices (see ski ticket prices).
- Mini-Alpini Card: Infants, born 2017 and later, ride free on all lifts with the miniAlpini Card.
- Junior XPLORE CARD - the ticket where youngsters up to 19 years old (born 2004 to 2016) can experience the 3 premium ski regions every Saturday throughout the winter season for a whopping € 15.00.
- Fun on the slopes with the Ellmauhof ski guide - explore the most beautiful spots of the ski circuit with our guide once a week.
You will receive the registration for a skiing, swimming or riding course with the arrival email.
12/16/2021 - 12/24/2021
01/01/2022 - 01/29/2022
03/05/2022 - 04/24/2022
12/17/2022 - 12/22/2022